Borderlands 2 Infinite Vault Space Glitch
There is a glitch in Borderlands 2 game which allow you to store as many items you want in your vault.Most players finds the default Vault space in Borderlands 2 pretty low compare to large number of weapons that are found in Borderlands 2.By using Infinite vault glitch a player can store unlimited number of items in there vault but since it's a glitch do remember to store no more than 200 items in your vault because if you do the game will start to lag.Also keep backup of your saves.
1. Have a full backpack space.
2. Sell the items you want to store at the vending machine (you can only sell up to 20 at a time before the machine starts deleting your items).
3. Fill up your backpack space with other items this time.
4. Buy back all your items (this will break the inventory space allowing you to carry 47 more items, the original BL 1 Inventory space!).
5. Now put those items in the bank. A glitch should happen where instead of pressing A twice to select and place item, the game will get confused and just automatically place items into the bank. You can store hundreds this way.
6. Repeat Step 1.
Most Searched terms for Borderlands 2 glitch
borderlands 2 glitches ps3
borderlands 2 glitches pc
borderlands 2 glitches xbox 360