Borderlands 2 Invincibility & Unlimited XP Glitch
There is a glitch in borderlands 2 game which give you invincibility and unlimited XP. To achieve this glitch follow the instructions.
You must have atleast 3 people.
One person have to be siren with Res skill.
The other two people may down themselves with like a rocket or any other means.
1. Have the siren hold X to start reviving the first person who wants to be invincible.
2. While holding X, use your actions skill on the second person while still holding X to revive the first person.
3. After both players are revived the siren can release X.
4. Now the first person that was revived by holding X is now invincible, and will auto second-wind every time downed.
5. Also the siren will earn 100XP every time the character second-winds.
6. The invincibility lasts until the person thats is invincible or the host saves and Quit.
7. This glitch will work on 4 people as well as on 2, to be invincible.
Most searched terms for Borderlands 2 Glitches:
Borderlands 2 Invincibility Glitch
Borderlands 2 Unlimited XP Glitch
Borderlands 2 Glitches
Borderlands 2 XP Glitch